Why is the solar street light market so hot? How much do you know?
After the 531 New Deal, the household PV market was basically stagnant, and many dealers began to start the solar street light business. According to reports, today this business is particularly hot in the countryside, then, how much do you know about this solar street light? Why is the market so hot?
One. Solar street lights have been invented to bring great convenience to human life.
1. For the better construction of the city, the street lamps in the city are generally changed to solar street lamps. The price of solar street lamps is reasonable. The traditional installation of the street lamps used in the past is complicated, the circuit is laid, etc., and the power consumption is compared. High, and the use of street lights with a large wattage, not only makes the lights dim, it is not conducive to the city's illumination.
2. The price of solar street lamps is relatively low, energy-saving and environmentally friendly. The installation procedures are simpler than the traditional ones. At the same time, there is no need to lay complicated circuits. The solar price consists mainly of four parts, the LED lights of the street lamp heads. Controller for street light poles, panels and solar street lights.
3, saving resources has become a concern of the world, so the invention of solar energy has brought great convenience to human life, and China's solar radiation is relatively high because solar energy is very rich. The price of solar street lamps is not uniform, and the price is between 200 yuan and 1,000 yuan. Compared with traditional street lamps, the price is much cheaper. The reason why the price of the street lamp is not uniform is not only the difference in its material but also the choice of different brands. For consumers, the brand is also a guarantee of quality.
Most solar street lights can be illuminated for eight to nine hours as long as they are fully charged, so the quality of the solar street lights can be referenced based on this. When selecting a street light, you should consider the road section to be installed. Different sections and environments are different, so the specifications to be selected are different. For example, the width of roads in rural areas is less than ten meters, and most of them are between four and six meters, so the number of watts selected by the lamp head should be able to reach the road surface of this width.
4. Working principle of solar street light: During the daytime, the solar street light is under the control of the intelligent controller. The solar panel is irradiated by sunlight, absorbs solar light and converts it into electric energy. During the day, the solar battery module charges the lithium battery, and the lithium battery provides electricity at night. Power the LED light source to achieve the lighting function. The DC controller ensures that the lithium battery is not damaged by overcharging or overdischarging. It also has PIR human body sensing, light control, time control, temperature compensation, lightning protection and reverse polarity protection.
Second, the working principle of solar street lights
1. The working principle of solar street lamps is to convert solar energy into electric energy to realize illumination. The top of the street lamp is a solar panel, also known as a photovoltaic module. During the day, the photovoltaic modules made of polysilicon convert solar energy into electric energy and store it in the battery, so that the solar street lamp is in Under the control of the intelligent controller, the solar panel is irradiated by sunlight, absorbs solar light and is converted into electric energy, and the solar cell module charges the battery pack during the day. In the evening, power is supplied to the light source through the control of the controller to illuminate people at night. At night, the battery pack provides power to supply power to the LED light source to achieve lighting.
2, solar street lights are generated by solar energy, so there is no cable, no leakage and other accidents. The DC controller ensures that the battery pack is not damaged by overcharging or overdischarging, and has functions such as light control, time control, temperature compensation, lightning protection, and reverse polarity protection. No need to lay cables, no AC power supply, no electricity bills.
3. The low-carbon environmental protection, safety and reliability of solar street lamps have been recognized by the customers, which has been greatly promoted. Therefore, it can be widely used in urban main and secondary roads, communities, factories, tourist attractions, parking lots and other places.
Third, the advantages of solar street lights
1. Wide energy
Solar street lamps use solar photovoltaic cells to provide electricity. Solar energy, as a new energy source for environmental protection, is “inexhaustible and inexhaustible”. Making full use of solar energy resources is of positive significance in alleviating the tension of conventional energy sources.
2, the installation is simple and convenient
The installation of solar street lamps is simple and convenient. It does not need to do a lot of basic engineering such as laying cables like ordinary street lamps. Only one base is required to be fixed, and all the lines and control parts are placed in the lamp holder to form a whole.
3, low maintenance costs
The solar power supply used by solar street lamps, except for the conversion of rainy days into a commercial power supply, will generate a small portion of the cost of electricity, and the operating cost is almost zero. The entire system is automatically controlled and requires no human intervention, resulting in virtually no maintenance costs.
Finally, the service life of solar street lamps is also in the usual maintenance. In the initial stage of installation, it must be strictly in accordance with the construction standards. The configuration should also be reasonably matched, and the capacity of the battery should be increased to extend the life of the solar street lamps.
Do you know the three advantages of solar street light?
What is the difference between the ratio of solar led street lights and traditional road lighting？
Is it suitable to install intelligent sensor solar street lights in rural areas?
Which kind of solar garden light is of good quality?
What scope does the integrated solar street light apply to?
How much is the price of a solar street light
What kind of road is more suitable for solar street lights
What are the common lights in landscape lighting design?
What maintenance does solar street light need?