How to judge the lithium battery of solar street light
Lithium batteries for solar street lamps quickly occupy the solar street lamp market due to their safety, light-weight, long service life, full discharge, low maintenance costs, and no memory effect. Compared with traditional lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries have the characteristics of pollution-free, long life, no memory effect, more charging and discharging time, and long life. For example, compared with a lithium-ion battery of the same capacity, the charge and discharge capacity of a lead-acid battery is 400 times, while the charge and discharge capacity of a lithium-ion battery can reach 1.000 times, which is almost 3 times the life of a lead-acid battery. The service life of acid batteries is almost three times that of lead-acid batteries.
At present, energy storage lithium batteries are widely used in the solar street lamp market, but due to market chaos, some consumers often buy inferior lithium batteries. Then, how to judge the quality of solar street lamp lithium batteries?
Testing lithium battery:
Shape inspection: widening, thickness, TTV, perpendicularity, warpage, and chamfering.
Electrical performance testing, including conductivity type, resistivity, and minority lifetime.
Appearance inspection: hidden cracks (infrared flaw detection), cracks, perforations, microcrystals, line marks, crystal breakouts, chippings, and missing corners.
Impurity analysis: impurity oxygen and carbon content analysis.
Advantages of lithium batteries:
1. Lithium battery has high voltage and light-weight. The average voltage of a single battery can reach 3.7V or 3.2V. Relatively equal to the series voltage of 2-4 nickel-metal hydride batteries or nickel-cadmium batteries.
2. The energy and density of lithium batteries are also very high compared to other batteries. Lithium batteries have a high energy storage density. Currently, the density of commonly used lithium batteries can reach 450-620Wh/kg, which is 5-7 times that of lead-acid batteries. If people choose batteries, a very important issue is pollution.
3. Comparison of battery weight. The weight of lithium batteries is about 5-6 times that of lead-acid batteries. Although the weight of lithium batteries and polymer lithium batteries is not much different. But in terms of capacity and life, people will choose lithium batteries.
4. The lithium battery has long battery life. If battery life is not unexpected, it can be used for more than 6 years, up to 9 years. More than 1000 times of normal use. If there is no accident, the number of users can reach more than 1500 times.
5. Low self-discharge and no memory effect. The production of lithium batteries can overcharge the lithium battery's body protection board. Lithium batteries themselves have high power tolerances.
6. Lithium batteries are green and environmentally friendly. They do not contain toxic substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium.
Do solar led street lights need to pay attention to wind resistance?
Do you know the three advantages of solar street light?
What is the difference between the ratio of solar led street lights and traditional road lighting？
Is it suitable to install intelligent sensor solar street lights in rural areas?
Which kind of solar garden light is of good quality?
What scope does the integrated solar street light apply to?
How much is the price of a solar street light
What kind of road is more suitable for solar street lights
What are the common lights in landscape lighting design?