To deal with global warming and resource shortages, countries around the world are actively taking measures. The Paris Agreement is a climate change agreement signed by 178 parties around the world. It is a unified arrangement for the global response to climate change after 2020. In 2015, Japanese LED lighting accounted for 67% of the lighting market. The Japanese Lighting Industry Association envisages that in 2020, the Japanese lighting market will sell 100% of LED products.
Solar street light is to realize lighting by converting solar energy into electric energy through solar panels. LED solar lamps are easy to install and have a longer service life. Solar lighting is a lighting solution conducive to energy saving and environmental protection, and conducive to creating a dark sky.
Recommend several Japan solar street lights and solar garden lamps for you:
Application advantages of solar lights in Japan
In 2018, the Japanese government announced the newly formulated “Fifth Energy Basic Plan”. That proposed the goal of power structure optimization by 2030: renewable energy accounted for 22-24% (of which PV accounted for 7%), nuclear power accounted for 20 ～22%, and thermal power accounts for 56%. The new plan positions renewable energy power generation such as solar and wind energy as the “main power source”.
In 2020, the Japan Solar Power Association (JPEA) released the latest version of its long-term vision “PV OUTLOOK 2050”, which sets the goal of introducing solar power in Japan by 2050. To achieve the long-term goal of global warming provision in the “Paris Agreement”. Solar energy will need to meet about 30% of Japan’s electricity demand by 2050, and the goal is set higher than before.
At present, the total output of renewable energy in the world is gradually catching up with traditional fossil energy, and there is a tendency to surpass that of fossil energy. Especially among new energy sources, solar energy and wind energy are relatively inexpensive and cheap energy sources.
Excluding hydropower, the total renewable energy output in Japan increased from 2.6% in 2011 to 9.2% in 2018. At present, Japan’s total renewable energy import is the sixth in the world, and the import of solar power is the third in the world.
Japan is currently the developed country with the highest penetration rate of LED lighting in the world. By 2030, all lighting products including market sales and stock use will become LEDs Products.
Choose suitable solar lamps according to Japanese weather conditions. Due to the large north-south span, the climate in Japan varies greatly, and it can be roughly divided into six climatic zones:
- The climate of Hokkaido: Rainfall is less than that of other places in Japan. The summer is short and cool, and the winter is long and cold. You can choose solar powerful lights that are resistant to low temperatures.
- The climate of the Sea of Japan: There is little rain in summer and occasional ultra-high. You can choose solar street lamps with low-temperature resistance and snow removal functions.
- Inland climate: cold in winter and cool in summer. The temperature difference between winter and summer and day and night is large, and the rainfall is small. You can choose low temperature resistant solar lamps
- The climate on the Pacific side: strong rainy season in summer, more typhoons, and less snowfall in winter. You can choose solar outdoor lighting that is resistant to wind and have a longer lighting time.
- Seto Inland Sea climate: warm and drier, the sunshine time in this climate zone is the first in Japan, you can choose the solar lamps you want
- The climate of the southern and western islands: hot in summer and warm in winter, heavy rainfall, and many typhoons. You can choose wind-resistant and waterproof solar street lights.
Sresky’s solar lamps have a waterproof rating of IP65 and are corrosion resistant. Besides Sresky’s products have three core technologies, namely ALS technology, TCS technology, FAS technology.